| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in As-Suways/ Suez in January is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid is discharged during on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the As-Suways/ Suez January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding As-Suways/ Suez: