| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in As-Suways/ Suez in September is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dropped during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the As-Suways/ Suez September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding As-Suways/ Suez: