| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in As-Suways/ Suez in October is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is deposited during on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the As-Suways/ Suez October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding As-Suways/ Suez: