| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in As-Suways/ Suez in November is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:36.
Check the distance to and compare the As-Suways/ Suez November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding As-Suways/ Suez: