| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in As-Suways/ Suez in May is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is released during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the As-Suways/ Suez May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding As-Suways/ Suez: