| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in As-Suways/ Suez in July is very hot at 29.3 °C (84.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O falls across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the As-Suways/ Suez July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding As-Suways/ Suez: