| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in As-Suways/ Suez in April is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is dumped across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the As-Suways/ Suez April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding As-Suways/ Suez: